Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wow Radio sucks

Ok so one of these recent evenings I was driving without any CDs in my car and had the misfortune of turning on the radio. I turned on 96.3 and 103.5 and after about 5 minutes wanted to kill someone. I especially hate Pink. This no-talent artist that miraculously manages to extend a five word lyric into a 5 minute song needs to be deported to an abandoned coal mine in Canada, or if that's not available, perhaps to North Korea, where she can be the muse of the Dear Leader. Maybe the US really should consider this as a legitimate strategy at dealing with DPRK, I mean if Kim Jung Ill is recovering from a stroke, perhaps 5 to 10 minutes of Pink's music can take him out his misery. In a way I guess it is inspiring that in today's society Pink did not let the lack of good looks or talent stand in the path of her success.

No comments: